The major part of calcium is found in our bones and teeth and constitutes approximately 2% of the weight of the human body. For maximum utilization of calcium, sufficiency of vitamin D and magnesium is necessary.
Calcium Plus is a formula consisting of calcium, vitamin D and magnesium which contribute to:
- The maintenance of normal bones and teeth*.
- Normal muscle function*.
Calcium and vitamin D:
- Help to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures*.
- Are needed for normal growth and development of bone in children*.
Additionally Vitamin D contributes to:
- Normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus & normal blood calcium levels*.
- Helps to reduce the risk of fallingassociated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older*.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Calcium Plus is a Food Supplement suitable for:
- Calcium deficiency
- People with weak skeletal system
- Children and adolescents
- Women in menopause
- Older adults