Syrup for cough and cold
The winter is the season of … syrups and cough for children and adults. That’s why Power Health has created two unique syrups which will become your family’s best selection.
They contain natural active ingredients, such as pure honey, elderberry, ivy, marshmallows, vitamin C and are specifically designed to offer you a complete treatment of the winter symptoms, such as cold and cough.
The Herbomel Adults and Herbomel kids have expectorant properties, soften cough, contribute to the body’s immune system and speed recovery from colds thanks, to their unique natural composition.
- Original Honey: Soothes coughs, soothes the throat and acts locally. Honey is also known for its antimicrobial activity.
- Elderberry: Traditionally used to relieve early symptoms of the common cold. It is a rich source of vitamin C and acts directly in relieving the respiratory system.
- Ivy: acts as an expectorant in cases of productive cough, but also provides relief for common cold.
- Fennel: Acts as an expectorant in cough and cold.
- Althaea: Acts as a sedative for the symptomatic treatment of oral or pharyngeal irritation accompanied with dry cough.
- Zinc and Vitamin C contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system *.
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).