Electrolytes, such as calcium, potassium and magnesium, are micronutrients naturally found in our bodies. The balance of these micronutrients is essential for the normal functioning of our cells, muscles and nerves.When this balance is disturbed, dehydration may occur. Imbalance can be caused after diarrhea, excessive sweat, during hot summer days and after strenuous physical exercise. Hydrolytes is a combination of calcium, potassium, chlorium, magnesium and sodium.
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system *
- Contributes to normal muscle function *
- contributes to the maintenance of normal blood pressure *
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism*
- contributes to normal muscle function *
- contributes to normal neurotransmission *
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).