Multi Senior 50 + is a multivitamin specifically designed to meet the specific needs of the body. It contains a wide range of vitamins and minerals, along with special ingredients such as Ginkgo, Bilberry, Coenzyme Q10 and Lutein.
Multi Senior 50+ is a formula consisting of the following nutrients:
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba): Endemic tree in the Far East. It has been used for centuries to holistically protect the human body.
- The Blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L): Anthocyanin-rich fruit, studied for protecting the cells from oxidative stress. It is considered a rich source of vitamin K, vitamin C and manganese.
- Coenzyme Q10: Ingredient produced by the body, which demostrates catalytic effect in many biochemical pathways.
- Lutein: Carotenoid found in dark green vegetables. It has been well studied for its distinct antioxidant properties.
The vitamins, minerals & trace elements contained in Multi senior 50 contribute to the following:
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Magnesium: Normal functioning of the nervous system. *
- Zinc: Normal cognitive function and maintenance of the normal testosterone levels in the blood. *
- Vitamins B1 and B2: Normal energy-yielding metabolism *
- Niacin and biotin: Normal psychological *
- Pantothenic acid and folic acid: Reduction of tiredness and fatigue. *
- Vitamin B1: Normal functioning of the heart. *
- Vitamin E & selenium: Protect cells from oxidative stress. *
- Iron: Normal transfer of oxygen to the body. *
- Vitamin C: Normal formation of collagen for the normal functioning of bones, cartilage, teeth, gums, skin and blood vessels. *
- Calcium, manganese and vitamin D3: Maintenance of normal bones. *
- Phosphorus:the maintenance of normal teeth and bones*.
- Vitamin D3:Helps reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falling is a risk factor for bone fractures among men and women 60 years of age and older. *
- Vitamin D3, magnesium and calcium: Normal muscle function.*
- Vitamin C, zinc and vitamin D3: Normal functioning of the immune system. *
- Vitamin A: Maintenance of normal vision. *
- Chromium: The maintenance of normal blood glucose levels*.
- Copper: Normal hair pigmentation*