Food supplement with vitamin C, citrus bioflavonoids and rose hips fruit
Citrus bioflavonoids are a group of polyphenolic compounds of plant origin, known for their antioxidant activity. Rose hips fruit is a source of various antioxidant micronutrients.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system*
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress*
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth.*
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism*
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system*
- Contributes to normal psychological function*
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*
- Contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E*
- Increases iron absorption*
*Official claims by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).